Thursday, October 1, 2009

Feeling crabby

I'm feeling crabby tonight. Not sure why...planning on a fun weekend - starting tomorrow at noon. Perhaps it was the rainy weather all day. Gloomy! So I didn't get to read outside at lunch.

When I left work, I needed to stop at Carpenter Uniform to pick up a couple DNR shirts I ordered. It was raining and I wasn't quite sure where I was going. I first turned on 56th Street, and ran into a dead end - so I had retrace my route and get on Grand over to 63rd. I do not know my way around Des Moines.

Then I turned on the wrong street off 63rd, but lucked into finding it a few minutes later. All in the rain. By the time I was on my way out of town the rain had tapered, and I could breath easy - 0ut of traffic. Odie and Paul were happy to see me. But I was beat! Plum tired.

I'm leaving Dell behind for the weekend, so will have to catch up on bloggin' Sunday. Hoping to be in a cheerier mood.

No comments: