Sunday, October 4, 2009

Belly Laughs


Just back from my power walk - deep thoughts regarding our weekend. Some of my convoluted thoughts:

1. The most fun part of the weekend for me was driving around KC in a Suburban filled with 12 peeps.

2. Dwight Conover provided the most amusing quip of the weekend when, drafted to be one of the "back floor sitters" in the ride, Dee said "I'm getting a cramp in my foot" and Dwight (also a back floor dweller) said so earnestly - "Do some kegels!"

3. For those of you who don't know, those are the pelvic floor exercises women are advised to do, but I'm not sure they do anything...

4. I laughed my ass off when he said it! Tears in the eyes laughing. I love to do that.
4.5 Marilyn levitated in the van, just like people from Fairfield. She was wedged into seat 3 very tightly.

5. The next most fun part was sitting in McKim's room watching football after the game, drinking beer and eating Bobbie's 50th bday cake. Marilyn wanted to get another chair to drag into the room and she dashed into 221 - unfortunately that was not the room of anyone in our group - much to the surprise of the family resting on the beds!

6. That too made me belly laugh.

7. Todd is a goofy funny guy when he is partaking of alcoholic bevvies.
8. Donnie remembered his skivvies. I saw 'em (neatly folded in his suitcase).

No comments: