Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shopping in style

I switched to my Dooney and Bourke purse last weekend. The Younkers lady complimented me on it yesterday as I paid for Pablo's new jeans - he ripped his old new jeans on a barbed wire fence while working. I was mighty pleased that the Younkers lady noticed my new designer purse.

So I walked with pride at Jordan Creek tonight. I had to go to Gap to look for plain white tees - to replace last years. It seems the underarms were looking kinda yellowish. Must be my deodorant. Can't be my armpits! I'm sure the Gap clerk was impressed with my purse.

I felt quite stylish between my new haircut and my purse, I must say. I stopped to get a hair product at one of those hair product store. I know - I'm getting you know. Snobby! But I've tried to get my WalMart purchased product to do the right thing with my hair and it's just not working. This stuff was $19 - avert your eyes Pablo...so it better work. If it doesn't, the good news is that I can take it back.

After stopping for hair junk, I ran into an old friend Tom Sullivan - we called him Sully. I had a crush on him before I fell for Mr. Poolboy. He's a veterinarian, and is married to Allison also a vet. I was just thinking about the fact that I hadn't seen Tom nor Allison since I've worked here. And Walla - here he was. We stood outside Scheels and caught up.

It was sure nice to see him - nice guy. Spent a lot of good times with that bunch - skiing, and in Wisconsin at Ridgeland. Paul has had fun pheasant hunting with Tom and our other buddy Mike through the years. I don't think Tom noticed the purse...or my hair.

2 comments:

amy e. goldsmith said...

i need a new purse big time, but you know me and accessories...

Anonymous said...

Aloha people, terrific board I find It exceedingly accessible & it's helped me out a lot
I hope to be able to give something back and aid others like this site has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]redsn0w[/url]