Friday, March 12, 2010

Ewww

This has been bothering me for a whole day now. And I must share it with you my best friends, the mysterious cyberspace readers.

I was in the restroom on the fifth floor of the (not so) beautiful Wallace Building on 5th and Grand in Dez Moy Nez. There I was, doing my business in stall #4 (the handicap one), as someone was in #2 and I like to give them space - know what I mean? On a side and unrelated note each stall does have protective paper seat covers available. What's that about? Why does one need to protect one's ass? Anyways...

I finished up and stepped out to lather and rinse my hands under the very hot water (there has been a problem with the water heater this week, and the building dept. needed to order parts so the water has been uberhot - I like it) when I caught a glimpse of said person from stall #2 dashing around the corner without washing her hands!

Ewww - besides the ickiness if that in itself, hasn't that person heard of the various illness causing bugs going around? Has she not heard the coughing and sneezing in cubicle land? Doesn't she worry about what the rest of us think about her?

Guess not.

1 comment:

Thea said...

oh, isn't this awful?! we've had conversations at the AEA about a woman seen not washing her hands!! Tsk, tsk!