Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fave Christmas gift

I utilized my Christmas gift from the kids tonight - a massage by Chris Davis, Soul Essentials. Good therapy for my bod, and as a bonus, she's a great listener. Chris has a very calm demeanor. She also has great hands!

I always feel a little slutty going for a massage. It' something nice for me that I'm paying for (or in this case Amy and Jud are paying for) And like I don't deserve it. Even though I work my ass off.

Last night, I was feeling a little sorry for myself. It's a long week and I was feeling like I never saw the light of day - probably because during some weeks, I don't. I eat breakfast and lunch at my cubicle and it's dark when I go out after work. So I was having my own little pity party. Sometimes we need to feel sorry for ourselves.

Then we need to suck it up, put on our big girl panties and do the job. And figure out a way to make my life a little more exciting each and every day. This massage is one of those ways. A little TLC for me. I deserve it!

No comments: