Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Best Samwich evah


My sannie above, complete with steamed veggie. Yum!


I had my fave sannie for supper tonight. A Jason's Deli California Club. It's a delightful blend of croissant, turkey, tomato, guacamole, alfalfa sprouts, a bold Swiss cheese and mayo, lightly toasted. It comes with either fruit and a yogurt dip or steamed veggies. I usually eat half and save the other half for tomorrow for lunch. Jason's also has an ice cream maker, so I plan DQ worker and serve myself up a nice little bit 'O cream with chocolate sauce for dessert. I take my book along and read while I eat. So I'm a lone eater - no friends. Good thing I'm so self confident!

1 comment:

amy e. goldsmith said...

omg that looks so yummy! i think i've been here with you before. i'm getting dejavu.