Saturday, January 9, 2010

Coming to my senses


The Bullocks with Gpa and Gma Morehead on the occasion of their 50th anniversary. I think my socks were adorable - with mary janes (the shoe not the smoke).

After writing about my sense of smell (lack of), I decided I'd cover the rest of my senses. Today - touch. Fitting as I'm scheduled for a massage. Can't wait for Chris's fine strong hands working deep into my flesh. Moan.

I love to be tickled. We were a tickling family. Dad would tickle us and make noises like he was a cold wind until goosebumps popped out. Mom loved us to rub her feet and legs - now that I'm middle aged, I know why.

My sisters and I played "Going on a Treasure Hunt" - a tickling game. I know - sounds kinky as I say it now. I think it was Cindo that showed us how to do it.
The tickling was on our backs, okay - so it wasn't kinky.
Going on a Treasure Hunt - lightly pound fist in a clockwise motion
X Marks the Spot - draw X with finger
With a Dot and a Dot - poke with finger twice
and a Dash and a Dash - draw two lines
and a Big Question Mark - draw question mark
Pinches and Squeezes, pinches and squeezes - use this opportunity to torture them
Knife Stab - bury fist into their back (not too hard)
Bullet Holes - simulate bullet holes with finger ends.
now comes the good part:
Upsies and Downsies - tickle with all fingers tickling up the back and down
Downsies and Upsies - reverse
*Note - here is where I would tell younger sis Betso that she did it incorrectly and would need to do it over.
Egg crack, the yoke runs down - here's where you can make their scalp crawl - clap above their head and drag fingers lightly down their hair like an egg yoke.
Cool summer breeze - blow on their back, and say it don't spray it making it into a summer shower.

I still love to have my back (and pretty much all my dry skin) scratched. And I love to be tickled. I won't go into details on this, as I do say in my blog description that this is a clean, low sex blog.

My skin is really showing signs of aging. Fair skin and sun don't work, but we didn't know about sun screen back in the day. So I've had a few age spots appear (they used to be called freckles, but now they've joined together to become age spots). But my skin still holds me together and I appreciate the stuff. It can be tickled!

*Bets and I shared a room - twin beds against opposite walls - when we couldn't sleep, sometimes we'd get in bed together and tickle each others backs.

No comments: