Friday, August 14, 2009

My big thought of the day

This thought popped into my head whilst listening to my iPod at work this a.m. Yes, 'ol lgold worked at the Wallace Building today, after working at the Iowa State Fair last night. Wew, staying in DM (or Waukee, really) 4 nights makes for a looong week. Especially after being home in recovery (nope, not from drugs and alcohol) after my hysto for the two weeks prior to this one.

Anyways....on to my thought. Which I emailed to myself right away so it wouldn't be so fleeting. Take that fuzzy brain!

The song "We Just Disagree" by Dave Mason came on - one of my all time fave songs. And it occurred to me that song could be played for somebody going through a divorce. I do think some divorces really almost need a ceremony to celebrate the end - a reverse wedding thing. Getting the divorce decree in the mail just doesn't seem very official. At least that's what some of my divorced friends tell me. What do you think?

I admit it, I'm watching Dr. Phil, a show on plastic surgery. Here's a college chick who has already had a boob job - from an A to a C. And she's showing off them babies nicely. But she already wants a DD. Thank God her dad says he's not paying. Too bad she'll prolly go out and find some sugar daddy to fork over the bucks.

My beloved says he doesn't find those biggies attractive. But that doesn't stop him from checking them out. Okay the dad on Dr. Phil just said - "before the surgery she had a problem because she was flat chested". I resemble that problem! And don't appreciate him calling small boobs a problem either. Let's see your package guy...

Would I like having bigger boobs. Yeah, maybe a little. But not enough to pay thousands of $$ for 'em. Any guy that only goes for well endowed women isn't the type of guy I wanted to attract anyway. (good thing I had those falsies to lure Pool Boy, huh...?) J/K

1 comment:

Thea said...

Did you ever wonder what it would be like if men had little bra-type things to "show off" their privates? Maybe darts to make their pants fit more snuggly around the ol package? That kind of equality isn't going to happen! Men aren't "up" to it. haha