Friday, September 30, 2011

Busy times

Chris - the local guy, Jeff (in the vest - my co-worker) and Jen, my supe, check out recycled book selection.
Yesterday I was in charge of an Environmental Management System Audit in Centerville. Four of us DNR types headed down from DSM - I drove my own car, and two others were in a van. We stopped in Pleasantville to pick up my co-worker Becky, because that's where she lives. It took about two hours to get there. Here are a few pics from the day.
Jennifer is the education coordinator - and brains of the outfit
The big fella with silver hair is Rodger - the director. Quite a character. Nice guy.
The nice folks at the Rathbun Area Solid Waste Agency served us pizza for lunch as we worked away on auditing their program. Got out of there about 2 PM. It was a long week! I was glad to get home, and tailgating planning went quite well. The guys didn't even fall off the RV when they re-attached the air conditioner cover (after a few cocktails...).

No comments: