Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wendy Weather Girl

Wendy Weather Girl here just checking in. You see my husband man on the mountain texted me earlier today with a brief message. "What is the weather going to be like the rest of the week in Snomass?" That's near where he's hunting. I'm glad to be of service. I checked a couple weather sites on my trusty desktop at work and texted him back.

Plus I wanted to find out just what day he plans to arrive back home. Friday he says. The weather does look good the rest of the week for elk hunting. Hope he's having an enjoyable time using his senses and his manliness to attempt to bring home the elk bacon. He does appreciate his time to be one with nature.

Me, I left work a bit early to take the Subaru to Ramsey. The headlight we put in last week wasn't seated quite right, so I needed the experts to take a look. For $18 they fixed it up. Then I went to the Urbandale Library - still expanding my music library. I select my old faves and pick new group each week too. This week it is the Kings of Leon plus I picked up Mark Knopfler (never heard of him) & Emmylou Harris (See I'm not old - I'm open to new things!).

Then I got a few things at Target - like wrinkle cream that's like a crack filler, supposed to puff the flesh back up (okay - I'm a bit old and desperate). When I got to Joanie's, I played cleaning lady in my little corner of the house. Vacuuming, wiping and sweeping. Then I danced. With swiffer wet and dry - one on each foot. I know how to make cleaning fun! Still young at heart - and foot.

1 comment:

amy e. goldsmith said...

It's KINGS (plural) of Leon and I have know clue who Phoeffer or EmmyLou is, so maybe you're still old ;)