Saturday, March 14, 2009

Big 4







So our visit to Northfield last weekend got me nostalgic about college stuff. We always start talking about our crazy antics of yesteryear. Damn we had a good time.
Top photo - the Big 4 in the year of the afro. Jane, me, Vic and Sal, who must be slumping since she's like 5 foot 11 inches. Vicki's mom, Barb whipped up these aprons for us when we had our big Thanksgiving Celebration - thanks to Moose and Steve (in suits above for one of our parties) who helped themselves to one from the deep freeze of a fraternity.
Our parents often came to ISU for the big VEISHEA celebration - Barb Billhorn at left (photo above, her husband Jon behind, with Vicki's sister Krista - youngster in white. I'm in the center in light blue with my mom Pat B (The Y Director) in between me an Jon, my daddy Dave B with his arm around me, Vic in plaid and my sis Betso Bean at right.

No comments: