Tuesday, March 3, 2009

OMN

Old Man Noises

You hear it in the distance, in cubicleland. Those snarky, snotty Old Man Noises (OMN). The noises can come from a woman, but I've noticed that men mostly make them. Old ones, though younger ones can make some pretty impressive noises of their own.

My dad had a sneeze that could break the sound barrier. But he didn't make that sucking sinus noise. A guy I used to work with (old guy) used to make a weird OMN with his mouth somehow. I mostly noticed it while we were driving. I don't think he even knew he did it.

I'm sure I make some of my own strange and individual noises. I'm just used to 'em.

Headaches

I've gotten a migraine headache each of the last 3 days. So that's why I'm not real wordy. The pain seems to rob my brain of its creativity. Oooh I almost put it's. I hate it when I use it's/its and you're/your incorrectly.

My roomie Joanie and I are meeting a Creston buddy Cyndy for supper tomorrow night at the Club Car. S/b fun! Plus I'm meeting my old pal Father Howard Fitz for lunch. Hope he gives me some Catholic kudos.

No comments: