Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cluck Cluck

Yep I'm a biiig chicken. Joan's niece, husband, daughter - a toddler who is 2 and new baby boy - 2 weeks old are coming tomorrow to stay with Joan. I'm baling out! I'm going to Atlantic for work for the day. And I'm heading home after that.

I had considered going home anyway tomorrow - and decided against it. Thinking I needed to be here Thursday to get contracts done. But Joan's news about Erin last night made my mind up for me. You see I've met Erin - AND I've heard the stories. Erin is a spoiled brat. And she's the mom! Her mother - Joan's sister Jean is perfectly fine, as is her sister. I'm not sure just what went wrong with her. Her husband Gene is an enabler - allowing her to get away with her spoiled ways.

So I'm baling on Joan - heading to my own beddy bye - leaving the wayward family to the downstairs, along with their tiny baby and toddler. I'll be working at home Thursday and Friday - and entertaining book club ladies at my place Thursday night - cuz poor Thea broke her elbow! And Saturday we're having my lil buddy Krissy's bridal shower at Diana's house. I'm in charge of preparing an egg casserole and beverages - I'm taking fixin's for BM (that stands for bloody marys) and mimosas (the last time I drank one I fell down and got a black eye - but not due to drinking, it was really due to not warming up, and my cold knees were too cold to jog).

1 comment:

amy e. goldsmith said...

#1-i hope no one close to this erin girl you speak of reads your blog. but sounds like a good choice to get the hell outta there.
#2-egg casserole? i've never seen you make that before. what happened to the fruit casserole with instant jello? i should pitch that recipe to marczyks, haha.
#3-thanks for telling me what bm stood for. since we were talking about kristina, i immediately assumed it meant "bobbie mcfee".