Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Like a Virgin

Or pedicure virgin no more. I did it...broke down and got a pedicure. I'd never done it before. Oh I'd had fantasies about it and I'd been pondering getting one before going to Florida next week. I usually do my own self, but not very well. (oooh that's pretty wicked and naughty)

The oriental woman, who did my pedicure gave good foot. And she was very patient since I was a shaky unsure virgin - not knowing where to put my body parts when. She didn't speak very good English, but we communicated well enough to get the job done.

To start with I put my feet in a foot bath to soak a bit. Then she trimmed my already short nails a bit. Next she pumiced my feet and massaged lotion into my firm white lower legs. I did nearly moan with pleasure, but bit my lip to stifle myself! It made me want a full massage.

Next she whipped out these foamy sandals and toe separators and applied clear polish and then the polish I had selected. Once she was through with those steps she looked up at me as if to say "you're done". So I said "I'm done?" and she said "No you fucking idiot nail polish virgin, you have to put them under the dryer". Not really, but I'm sure she wanted to!

So I dried them and she took my credit card to ring me up. It wasn't like a restaurant where you can add the tip on, so unsure of the rules for this type of thing, I dug out a few bucks to tip her. The lights on the foot thing went off, so I began to roll down my pants and put my socks on and she said "push this button and do one more time!" Again I felt dumb, but did as I was told.

Oh, I hope I don't feel sorry I did it tomorrow....like a slut who just couldn't keep my toes in my socks! Between the chiro this week and now the pedicure, I am taking large steps out of my comfort zone. I am pleased with myself, but not smug. And I don't feel a bikini wax is in my near future though!

3 comments:

amy e. goldsmith said...

wow that post was disturbing! i though this blog was de-sexified.

next you should try acupuncture. i have a cool story about bodily functions and acupuncture that i should probably mention in person and not on the internet. but then again, your blog was a giant sex innuendo. what's wrong with a little poop story?

Anonymous said...

You really should start writing those trashy novels...I think it could me your thing!!! m

Thea said...

haha I loved this!