Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sick people

People at work are dropping right and left. They have stomach issues, coughs, headaches and who knows what else. When you're around a lot of sickos, do you start feeling some twinges? I do!

I start wondering - is that stomach gurgle the start of something? Do I just have a tickle in my throat? But so far, so good for me! I'm as healthy as...I ever am. And no migraines this week so far. But ask me after tomorrow's doo doo da doo...EMS meeting.

We had our pre-EMS meeting huddle at work today, and everyone is a bit tense. I was scrounging through old meeting minutes to prove a point today. Scary. But I know I have my mind in the right place to stay in control of my emotions - due to my self-coaching from Monday.

It's still nice in Ioway and I actually walked outside after work. I had to dodge a couple snowbanks, and I walked through a lot of water from melting snow. But it felt damn good! Such a difference from last week's sub-zero temps.

1 comment:

amy e. goldsmith said...

i got a migraine today, totally ruined my day. all because i ate too much for bfast. goddammit, so annoying.