Sunday, November 1, 2009

Punishment

I punished my liver with cheap wine last night. Today my whole body is paying me back. Yuck. What a wasted day! I'm not happy with myself. Why, why couldn't I remember to hydrate?

We did have fun- Bobbie, Jeff, Pablo and I met McKims and Joan and Billy in Earlham at Master Grillers. Then, after supper it was a short walk across the street to a happening little pub that had karaoke going on. Again with the bad wine. We sang several songs - the girls anyway. I led the way doing the Vincent Price speaking part on Monster Mash - in drunken dramatic fashion I might add. The bar had a couple animated characters near the door that kept me entertained - Gomez kept looking at me!

The ride home wasn't pretty. All that wine and driving didn't go well for me. I spent some time laying on the bathroom floor last night. At least I was smart enough to take my migraine meds so a headache wasn't a problem. But oh my tummy.

Life's too short (hell I'm almost 52). I don't want to waste any more days. I'm going to be the DD from now on. And PS my damn foot hurts. This boot thing sucks. Good thing I get to start my day tomorrow with my homies for my bday!

No comments: