Tuesday, November 10, 2009

.5 PMS

So, though my uterus is gone, I've still got one ovary. And that baby is still ticking, according to my symptom-o-meter.
  • Chin breaking out
  • migraines
  • bitchy
  • slight depression

So my finely honed Nancy Drew detective skills have kicked in, and I realized I have PMS. It was much easier to figure out in my younger years. 26ish days, cramps and menstruation were all my clues. At least the messy bleeding and cramps are gone.

Other good news? I'm home for the week and it's only Tuesday! And I get to go to breakfast with my homies tomorrow. Hoping the PMS is gone by then.

I am so very pleased that my chillins (children) bought me a Lion King ticket for my bday. Pablo the Poolboy will go with me on January 15th. I got to see that show back in 2000 at the Amsterdam Theater with Amy, my sis-in-law Jean Fox and her daughter Peg. It was so beautiful that I cried at the very beginning - a new world record. Usually I wait until some heart-wrenching part farther into a show. But this was emotionally overwhelming. I can't wait to go again! Thanks to Amy and Jud for their thoughtful gift!

No comments: