Monday, May 18, 2009

S&K Breakfast


I got to meet my homies for breakfast this a.m. I just wanted to sit and drink in the companionship. But I was too busy talking. And eating.


I miss hanging with those guys. And I even miss exercising with 'em. And my jiggly body does too. Not really - but I miss feeling like I'm in good shape. I miss bitching and moaning about the excercises. And I think my shoulder/neck problems are partly due to my lack of stretching and exercising.


We never lack for conversation at breakfast. This week Nancy is turning 50! She had been to Kansas City to visit her kids. Stories of her grandkids are entertaining. Of course that brought up topics about our kids and carseats. Aww memories.
Good to see you my friends!
Now I'm back in DSM hanging with my roomies. We're chatting about the weekend. That's fun too. Nothing like girlie friends!

No comments: