Friday, May 15, 2009

Pet synergy




I really think the word synergy is pretty hokie. It's a phrase I hear in meetings now days. I don't think anyone really knows what it means, we just use it cuz it sounds like it would be good. Maybe it's a combination of sin and energy...hmmm.
I worked at home today and with pets Odie Pearl and Kitty (Samantha). They provided great synergy. I got a lot done.


The pets didn't bother me by talking loudly in the next cubicle. They didn't make snot noises or clear their throats over and over. I did hear a little snoring though. They usually cluster around me - especially when it's storming like it was today. Odie doesn't like thunder.
But the pets didn't bring treats like someone did at our office yesterday - some kind of bars with cream cheese frosting. Yum. So there are benefits of working with other people. Plus I still have a lot to learn about my job from others who have been doing this stuff for a while. So I don't think it would be good to work at home all the time.
But today - the pets and I were digging it!




No comments: