Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day at the fair

Recycling Trailer - remodeled in 2010, is available for schools and county fairs etc. It contains interactive displays and videos. People love the light bulbs with a crank that demonstrates how much energy it takes to light an old fashioned bulb, a compact fluorescent and LED. (the LED takes way less energy to light). We gave out bamboo shopping bags to familities and mood pencils to kids.
Bus ride from the Capitol - $1
Yesterday was my day to work a shift in the recycling trailer at the Iowa State Fair. So I used my Blackberry to record the day FOREVER! Lucky you - you get to see it through my camera's eyes.
I got a Dutch Letter from this lil shop 


Smokey the Bear was in the Varied Industried Bldg during my break

Eagle's nest in DNR area

It was a pure Ioway day!


No comments: