Monday, August 29, 2011

Back on the rock pile

It was hard to tear myself away from Pablo the Poolboy's side this a.m. It's always that way after I spend a whole week or more with him. I get used to the routine of being with him. Then...BAM. I have to go back to DSM. When I'm in the rythym of it, it's okay - but when I break it - it's hard to get back into it.

And then he sent me yellow anniversary roses today! Aww, I know. I wasn't expecting them either. I got a call from 4th floor saying I had a delivery, and I thought it was going to be a big envelope. And then the receptionist smiled and pointed to a dozen yellow roses! Shazam!

Joan is gone this week - so I'm a lonely girl, and have plant watering duties. My job here would suck more if I didn't live with Joan. She's such a genuinely nice person - fun and funny. I'm sure she'd love to be crabby sometimes but she doesn't show it around me. So that keeps me from showing my inner biatch to her. I save that for the guy that just bought my roses...

No comments: