Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Poolboy visit

What's this? The poolboy has come to the big city? Yes, Pablo, my very own poolboy has come to Des Moines for a conference. Landlady Joanie has graciously allowed him to bunk with me - only if there is no hanky panky!

No prob, Joanie. When in DSM I'm all work no play! Tomorrow Paul will wear his suit for the day and I won't even get to see it, as I'll be gone before he gets up. ;>(

Perhaps I'll see him when he gets back tomorrow night. He does look pretty hot in the suit. He invited me to attend the banquet, but didn't really expect me to. So I said no.

I met my new Supe today - Jen Wright. Seems cool.

Had a massage after work. She worked on the knot caused by my fall on my ass. She found it with her elbow and it hurt. In a good way. Bitch. In a good way. I like her.

No comments: