Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Christian School

Did I mention that last night's volleyball game was at a Christian school? And I kinda forgot about that when Susan, Jane's sister got there and asked about our weekend in Kansas City. I began telling about our party patrol, when I noticed Jane looking around with wide eyes - worried other parents might overhear my sordid tales.

Oops. I gave the condensed cleansed version. It was hard - I haven't had to talk "clean" for a long while. The Flack family was always a wholesome bunch - though Jane was kinda corrupted when she was in college. In fact her folks didn't even know she drank! They would have been shocked and disappointed.

Now Jane IS her parents - doesn't party at all. And Jane said I look just like my Mom - which IS true. I look more like her each year. I might start smoking Virginia Slims soon. Haha.

1 comment:

amy e. goldsmith said...

i think you look like her too. does that mean i'll look like you someday? right now all we've got in common is pale skin, nearly a's and thunder thighs.