Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Finally they're getting it

Finally - I see an article indicating fashionistas are starting to get it. They're making pretty bras in my size!
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/02/fashion/02Small.html?hp

For the A-Cup Crowd! That would be me. I love it! Elisabeth Dale wrote a book called - "Boobs: A Guide to Your Girls"

Super duper -- there's even a blog: http://smallbustbigheart.com/
Isn't that cool!?!
Angie, Becky and Reo from MWA

It's been another long day - spent all day at Metro Waste Authority in Mitchellville. Co-workers Becky and Angie were there too. We spent part of the day in a meeting but got a tour of the landfill too.


Hard to believe I actually am having cubicle withdrawal. I miss it and feel like I'm falling behind on my work at work, because I've been gone so much these past two weeks. I came home after my day at MWA - about 5:30 PM.

Tomorrow is the first ISU Cyclone Football game of the season. Hope I get a good night's sleep and recharge before then! I have to get pumped up - but need to work a few hours in the a.m. first. I'm sure getting together with our buddies and riding up in the RV will help. Party on...Go Clones!

No comments: