Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Between

my naps yesterday and being bloated with air and gas, I didn't sleep a wink. So I worked at home today instead of commuting to DSM. I wasn't sure I could stay awake for the drive - either way. Plus I was still absolutely miserable - looking about 3 months pregnant with gas.

I'm not a person that goes around "tooting" in front of others. So it's best I've been home alone today. The body can make some unusual noises. It's best I wasn't in my cubicle. For everyone. Here's hoping it's all cleared out today.

Book Club tonight at Thea's - looks like a swimming night. We read "Mudbound" a book that was somewhat depressing - post WWII story about the south. It was kinda good though. I always enjoy book club. Let's hope my little, uh, problem has resolved itself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi tubby! JK
That no picture person is me. Love reading your writing. Nice words about the wedding.