Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Retreat


Tomorrow we have a non-retreat Retreat for work. I don't know why they call it that. Perhaps it is because we're only traveling a half hour south to Indianola for the meeting. Our whole bureau - Land Quality is supposed to attend. That includes Underground Tanks and Contaminated Sites as well as Solid Waste and Financial and Business Assistance - the two sections I work with.
I'm taking the bus to Indianola from the Wallace Building along with many of my co-workers. Should I take a book along to read while we ride, or chat? Should I be shy or outgoing? I spose it depends on my mood for the day. I'll report more on this development tomorrow!
Job-hunting - doesn't it suck? I've been trying to help Amy look for jobs in Denver. Job hunting is one of the biggest ego pummeling activities ever! When I looked for jobs - I would find things I knew I'd be good at. Then I couldn't even get an interview...
Good luck Amy. Kick job hunting ass!




No comments: