Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm a scofflaw

Not really, but I do like that word. I did go 70+ mph when passing a slow-goer in a 55+ zone today. That's when the word popped into my head. And I decided I liked it!

That was after decided a one word description of myself would be "sensible". Shit! How did I end up being sensible? I want to be madcap and scofflaw. But I'm too damn no-nonsense. I vow to try to do some little things to get out of my ordinary life comfort zone.

Like...I may just leave the house WITHOUT a tissue in my pocket. Yeah, take that! Then I can just sniff annoyingly. And I might just each my lunch at breakfast and my breakfast at lunch. I'm going to speak first to people who aren't really looking at me. I'm going crazy now...

Speaking of crazy, my good friend Mary is coming for a visit tomorrow. In reality she's coming for a wedding, but we get to see her! When Mar and I get together it seems like she never moved away. Can't wait!

No comments: