Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lately

I'm so bad at remembering to take pics of people! Paul's sis Jean and husband Dave were here Tuesday night. We walked over the river on the ped bridge for a bite at High Life. Why can't I remember to get a photo I shot of people? I'm taking photos all the other times I walk around. I guess I get so busy chatting that my photo taking gene takes a back seat. Result - no photos of Dave and Jean. ;>(

The weather this week is fantastico. I took a nice walks Monday and Tuesday after work. Wednesday, I dragged Paul in to donate blood at the Life Serve Blood Center. His first time!

Here are a few photos I took.
Cool Building on court
Iowa Supreme Court building
Our building is in the background of where Yugo to get your Yugo serviced...
Sitting on our deck when my man comes home

Out back at the Des Moines Police Department - where bad bikes are jailed

Des Moines downtown YMCA

John Ruan statue
Norman Borlaug - of World Food prize fame

Working on the bike trail by Court Avenue



Calmly reading his smartphone while the tech pump his lifeblood from his veins...

2 comments:

amy e. goldsmith said...

Cool photos! I love the Yugo and bad bikes. What blood type are you guys? I have the ever coveted O neg, which is nice to give, not so nice to have. Which one of you hooligans gave it to me?

lgold said...

I'm O positive, your dad has to wait until they send his to him.
I love taking photos!