Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Snaps

I took a few pics on my walk home to the loft for lunch. First - this really cool art in the jewelry store on Grand. The items are made from computer boards. Recycling. Novel idea! The picture doesn't do them justice - coppery and shimmery. So pretty and unique.
Next - one of my fave stores on East Grand...especially this time of year. Seed. I know - I'm not even a green thumb. Or anything close! They have cool yard art.

Paul has agreed to visit this gay bar before we leave loft life. After a couple drinks first (elsewhere). My gay friend at work, Jeff says people don't dance at Blazing Saddle until Friday about 9. Friday after we get back from our big shopping trip to Williamsburg perhaps? Bucket List checkoff plan...

After work, we headed to Jordan Creek Mall to browse around. We had a lovely grilled artichoke at Cheesecake Factory.




Those tiny figures are Paul and Odie
After we got home we took Odie for a walk to visit the Iowa State Capitol Building. I took this photo after P and O scaled the stairs. Odie is going to be tired tonight! Last night - she finally chewed her toy open. Pop goes the weasel.



It sprinkled on us on the walk home. It was a fun walk. I'm going to miss it here.
Odie and her weasel - had to toss it today - she was eating the fuzz

2 comments:

Jane Buck said...

Les, you are just too much, and you are spoiling me reallllll good. I find myself looking forward to your adventures. Most of the places are familiar to me and that makes it even more fun. Glad you had a fun day, took some pix and shared it all via your blog. Sorry the weasel popped and hope you had your 'brella with you.


Thanks so much and hi to Paul & Odie!

Jane XO

Anonymous said...

those toys don't last a day in our house with cousin weinies Kirby and Ziggy.