Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A few things


  • Are you one of those people that has your Christmas Tree up?  
  • Did you decorate your whole house with lights already? Our neighbors, the Stofferahns (okay it was Todd) put lights on their house and the trees. 
  • I took my fall wreath off the door. Woohoo! I'm not sure when I'll take that next big step.
  • I don't think I'll put up the big tree, because we won't even be here for Christmas! Jud won't be home at all. The big tree takes up so much room! Don't tell Paul but tomorrow I'm going to seek out a small pre-lit smaller tree that I can just set out on my coffee table.
  • I stopped at World Market tonight. I love that store! They have great international foods and drinks. Plus their greeting cards are very funny.
  • I wish I had a Wii at Joan's place as well as at my house. Over the weekend, I updated my Wii Mii and put new ones in for the rest of the fam. Here I am. And this time my Wii Fit age was 46. My head looks kinda big - doesn't it!

No comments: