Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BFSW and Wii

You probably know the store better as DSW, which stands for Designer Shoe Warehouse. To me, it's that Big F'n Shoe Warehouse. They do gots lots of shoes. But for some reason, it's just too overwhelming for me, shoe lovin' girl. Can't pull the trigger.

So I left with my tail between my legs. And my credit card in my purse. I know...it's a sad story!

I did go to Target after that, and I purchased a Nintendo Wii with Mario Cart. And I went Wii Wii Wii all the way home - to Joan's. I plan to get a Fit - to start working out. Yeah - that's right. Me and the machine. I can't wait! Next I may get a dancing thingy. I'll be in tip top shape in no time.



2 comments:

amy e. goldsmith said...

I want to play! Bring it home for Thanksgiving!

lgold said...

Oh honey...you can't play BFSW...haha.