Friday, May 16, 2014

Top to bottom

Last Friday it was my teeth. Then Monday I had face work done. Today it was a visit to the chiropractor - diagnosis - bulging disc. This 'ol body needs a great deal of work to keep functioning! Top to bottom.
The Chiro - Dr. Jon Roed at Des Moines Spine and Sport yanked my spine out of my body and put it on this rack. No, not really. But he did give it a pretty good work over. I'd noticed my lower back was a bit tender lately. Then Monday morning I got out of bed for a potty visit and about dropped to the floor when my knee buckled from pain.

Dr. Jon to the rescue. I seem to have a bulgy disc problem. Right after I write this I'll go do my exercises. And Dr. J even gave me a routine to do at my stand up work station. I hope to be right as rain in no time.

Tonight Pablo and I checked out the Russian place - Irina's - over on Hickman. They're famous for vodka. Gee - so am I! We ordered a couple martini's. Lemondrop for me, and dirty for him. We also ordered chick wings and onion rings.

I liked the lighting there. A video of artwork and photos played along the far wall. A giant Grey Goose bottle shined of difference colors along with the bar. The wall looked like water bubbling. It was cool! The drinks were okay - not "The Standard" quality. Fun to try, but I'll head back downtown for my next martini. Or I'll stay in our neighborhood. Glad we tried it though.
Yes, it's another hat. They keep sun off my face and cover bad hair...what's not to like?

Isn't the lighting cool?


 

Last night - Team Building was at El Bait Shop

No comments: