Monday, June 13, 2011

Weird weather June

This has been a strange spring. It has been fairly cold. Unless it's been really hot. There have been very few "perfect" days where one doesn't need a coat or isn't sweating. I've hardly sat on the deck.

Usually one has a nice few weeks where there aren't yet a lot of bugs. This year they're out in force already. It has rained a lot. Today it absolutely poured whilst I was driving to my dermatology appointment. It was hard to see, and windy too.

I'm happy to report my skin check went fine. Doc Ava Feldman didn't see any pre-cancers this year. A first! I did ask her about the crusty bumps (non-cancerous). She told me she could take eight (8) off for a mere $200, but doesn't recommend doing that during summer as it's best not to have sun exposure after doing that. What a gal!

Last week I saw former Crestonite Sheryl Young ARNP for my annual physical. I like seeing Sheryl, she's very personable and knows my fam. She thought I seemed depressed!?! Not sure what that was about. Maybe I need a vacation...

Had my blood work drawn in Creston on Friday. That cheery woman did it. If you are from Creston, you know the one. She's anything but cheery. Talk about depressed. She's been reprimanded in the past due to her attitude. She wasn't bad this visit, just not cheery. That's okay. I don't like fake cheer either...

Mammogram is set up for the 24th. Tit in a wringer day definite won't make me cheery

No comments: