Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cereality - Cereal Bar and Cafe

Have you heard of it?
Sounds like my kind of place! Seriously...I love cereal! Looks like there are only three of 'em so far. One is in the Dallas Fort Worth Airport. How did I miss it?

If I go a few days without eating cereal, I start to crave it. I'm a big cereal mixer. My latest recipe is what I have each a.m. at work - I get there at 6:30 a.m. sharp  - Tuesday through Thursday. On Mondays, of course (every other at least) I meet my Creston home girls for breakfast at S&K you might recall. So those don't count...they're often egg days.

Work days I have a lovely mix of Wheat Chex, granola, strawberries (quite juicy this time of year), half a banana, blueberries (fruit is good for ya!) and light vanilla soy milk. Yum! Plus my vitamin and calcium supplement. (A girl must stay healthy).

I think people would be happier if they all ate more cereal. I'm glad my mommy fed me fruit loops and Capn Crunch when I was a kid. I think that's why I'm such a cheery person today. haha