Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lotsa topics

The trees in our yard burst into bloom during the week. They greeted me in a cheery way despite the bit 'o rain and wind I had to drive through on the way home.

Amy should be on her way on the train! I checked Amtrak - it's supposed to be on time. I will keep watch throughout th evening. After Amy's Turkey trip, I'm sure this method of travel will not seem bad to her.

I piled the fruit on this week in my yummy breakfasts in cubicle-land. Unfortunately, several other people have caught on to my early-to-work idea. A group near me in the Contaminated Sites section gathers and chatters about all sorts of topics. Loudly. Interupting my morning meditation and breakfast routine. I've had to break out the iPod! And now between walking and listening to tunes at work, I need some new music on my iPod.

No comments: