Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The terminator

forgot to put a lid on it...

Arnold disappoints me greatly. Mostly because I like Maria Shriver. She seems like a cool person - genuine and pretty regular, for someone who has grown up in a somewhat "royal" family. And though I never thought Arnold was any kind of good actor, I've enjoyed some of his movies. Paul and I just watched Eraser a couple weeks ago. The kids loved Kindergarten Cop - so we watched that lots years ago. "It's NOT a tumor!"

WTF is up with these rich and powerful men? Does having money and being famous break one's moral compass? Or just horny? And why do they end up having bambinos? Is it the conniving chicks they have sex with. Cuz most of us know how that happens (and how to stop it) by now. John Edwards. That IMF guy, The gov of NY - Elliot Spitzer. It's like they get power and they can't help themselves - they get all horned up and gotta go do some chicks. And it happens in smaller towns too - Creston is a prime example.

I'm glad I have a one-woman man. And I haven't been close to being tempted by another guy. My life takes up enough of my energy as it is. People that have affairs must have large gaps in their lives. Arnold now has a really big gap.

No comments: