Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh fickle Iowa weather

Today it's 55 degrees, and misting. The furnace is running and I cranked the electric blankie on my bed at Joan's. Which reminds me. Sleeping in two places is messing with my sleepytime mind!

One morning last week I woke up abruptly and very confused. There was someone in the bed beside me! Yikes! I tried to grab my phone from the headboard shelf to see what time it was. My hands hit wood (real wood - the headboard). I was freakin'! It was confusing, you see, because Jud was home so Odie was with him. So there was a man in my bed with no wiener.

Oh...that came out wrong. But things just didn't feel right. In the bed. Without Odie. So I thought I was at Joan's, but I wasn't. I figured it out after a few minutes of grogginess. But as you can tell...I'm somewhat haunted by the experience. I've got to stop sleeping around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my morning laugh! I sometimes have two weiners in my bed and no man? How does that work?