Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My car is fixed

Thank goodness! I'm so glad to get it back to normal. I picked it up a couple weeks ago - but there was a part missing. And I discovered my squirter wasn't squirting. I'm mean the washer squirter. It seems they hooked the rear squirter up to the front squirter motor and viceversa. Duh!

Last night I stopped at Valley West Mall after getting my hair hi-lighted. I ended up buying 4 used CDs for $20. At first I picked out 3 - and the check out chick told me it was cheaper to get 4. So it took another 20 minutes to pick out the last CD. My musical taste in used CDs is eclectic. I selected: U2, Divas - including Celine, Aretha, Mariah, Gloria Estefan, and Rascal Flatts.

Then I selected a 2 CD Disco set - with such classics as YMCA and lots of other good songs. Alas when I got to Joan's to pop the CDs in the computer, that disco CD was a dud. It was the wrong disc - a ringer. So I took it back and got the Dixie Chicks - which took another 20 minutes to select! You know, it's amazing how many of the CDs I saw yesterday were gone - those things move baby!

No comments: