Tuesday, November 9, 2010

As time goes by


Yesterday was the first work day after "daylight savings" time was over. We rolled our clocks back Saturday night. Monday afternoon I was working hard (not hardly working). It was about 4:15 PM, I noted on my watch - yet so many people were still about. What the hell were they doing there? Usually the joint (the Wallace Building) clears out by 4 PM.

Have I mentioned how much I love driving my own car again? Ah my little silver Subaru - you fit me like a glove. Much better than a dented Toyota Camry. I am avoiding Hickman - I hear it's loaded with deer. (I know it's a little late to have found out about that, but better late than never).

Speaking of time - do you realize how soon the holidays are? Yikes! I think Paul and I are giving each other a trip to Boulder, Colorado for a football game for Christmas. That takes care of that. And shopping for the cherubs will be easy - computers for both this year. Kinda boring, but I like it!

Heading home to Crestonia tomorrow - Thursday is Veteran's Day. Bless our troops and veterans. Not sure what I'll do all day - besides sleep in and get ready for the Colorado trip.


I looked at my clock. A cute little recycled number - made from a tuna can. Yep. 4:15 PM. But - wait. My computer says 3:15! It is on satellite time - I neglected to set my work clock and watch back. Damn! A whole nother hour two hours left to work!

No comments: