Monday, November 8, 2010

Manic Monday

Another Monday another breakfast with the girls. Today we were celebrating Linda Kilgore's birthday - her first without her spouse Rudy, who passed away last year due to a lung problem. She quit coming to breakfast for a while, so I'm glad she's back.

We were filling everyone in about the big game - ISU/NU in Ames last weekend. Diana was over it (NOT). And was wondering what to give Donnie for his birthday - Tuesday - the same day as Linda's. Bobbie suggested "take him to the ISU game in Boulder!" Bobbie and I said, "We're up for that!"

Stay tuned - we could just head to Boulder on Friday. Diana is checking into it. Pablo says it could work. He's not working this week - (it's hunting time ya know). I have Thursday off and Friday could be a comp time day. Amy is going to be at the game! And it's the last ISU/CU game in Big 12 history anyway.

Work was, well work.

Afterwards I headed to Younkers at Jordan Creek to take back some jeans that Jud didn't like. Found a Columbia vest I liked - cream colored. Then I headed to Scheel's to see what was new there. As I headed out the door to my car, a couple youngs guys went out the door at the same time. Then a woman scooted past me and jumped in front of the guy on my left (his pants were hanging off his ass - one of those). She said "Store security - come with me please!" Yikes! Glad she wasn't talking with me. Makes me glad I don't shoplift - that was scary!

1 comment:

amy e. goldsmith said...

call boldie and cindo and make them come down! bolder would have a gay ol' time.