Monday, August 9, 2010

Compliment Ho

It was 93 and overcast when I drove home to Joan's from work today. Now that's oven-like. Humid and HOT.

I'll admit it. I've become quite the compliment Ho. My purse made me do it. My Dooney and Bourke purse has garnered at least 20 compliments in the past few months. I relish them.

Exciting story coming to you from Pat Moeller. At breakfast today (with my homies at S&K) Pat related the excited at her house Saturday night. It seems Pat and spouse Steve were in bed about 11:30 PM. We won't speculate just what they were up to, (but I don't think they were asleep). Son Steven (Jud's age) was downtown at the bars, so the front door wasn't locked.

They heard a commotion at the front door, and the dogs making noises. Suddenly a noise at their bedroom door at the back of the house. Steve got up and Pat heard him say "what are you doing?" When she got out there, Steve was trying to herd some guy out the door. They could see the police lights flashing outside. They guy had hit a car on the street and was trying to evade the cops, right through their bedroom...pretty bold. He must have been high or something. Scary, crazy.

Roomie Joan had 2 teeth pulled tonight. Her whole mouth has been numb all night poor thing. Baby teeth with exposed roots. She's hoping to replace with implants but the insurance company has denied so far.

No comments: