Thursday, June 3, 2010

Krissy's gettin' married

Little Krissy McFee is getting married Saturday. Yikes! The girl who used to come over to play at our house, mostly as a package deal with her little sis. You've gotta be kidding - somebodies Mrs?

Okay - so she's 24. The same age I was when I got married. That's not so young. (she's still a baby...) And she's dated Caleb ever since she started coming to watch Jud play soccer all those years ago. (haha that's what she told Jud).

So our friends Bobbie and Jeff will be the parents of a married person. So weird. I'm excited for K&C - and wish for them many happy years of marriage.

Other stuff: There is a lady at the Wallace Building that has a car just like my snazzy little silver Subaru. Last week she pulled in near me right after I parked and I looked up and almost called out something funny like "Nice Car", but then I got a look at her - kind of a Nurse Ratched sour puss! Never mind, I'll enjoy my car without sharing. I hate to think she has one just like it.

No comments: