Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Headin' to KC

We're heading south to Kansas City tomorrow - for the Big 12 Men's Basketball Tournament. WooHoo! Though I was chintzy and didn't purchase a ticket for myself - we just got 2, one for Paul and one for Jud. They make you buy them for all of the sessions - so they're pricey.
Let's hope the Sprint Center is like Hilton South...

Don't despair though...I will survive! I'll probably hang out in some bar with bar flies. Ha ha. My college roomie Jane will be there along with another friend Barb. Jane's sis Susan has tickets. Jud's girlfriend Kara may come too if she's not working.

The game is at 11:20 a.m. so we'll have an early trip - just like going to work. We'll leave about 6 a.m. Odie went to the puppy spa tonight. It's not really a spa - it's Logan's house. Logan is a 16 year old twin girl. She also has a 10 year old sister. They have a huge boxer named Gidget and a chinchilla. She'll have a blast....she just doesn't know it yet. (Odie hates not being the only dog).

I'm looking forward to hanging out with Jud and Kara! They're taking us out for barbecue tomorrow night at Jack Stack for Paul's birthday. Yay! We haven't seen Kara for a long time.

For a short week, this one sure seemed like a long one. We got a little hint of spring though...I'm looking forward to more of that. Biking, walking outdoors - oxygen. That's what I need. Plus my Florida vacation is coming soon. Smile.

No comments: