Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mediacom customer service

Our cable wasn't working this morning when we got up. My Sunday morning ritual is to watch the CBS Morning Show, while drinking coffee. I thought perhaps it was a temp thing. Alas it wasn't.

After three calls to Mediacom Customer Service, it looks as if our card has gone bad. They tried resetting things from their end - nothing happened. When it looked as if we'd need a service call the rep told me it would be June 12th before they could get here to our home, between 8 a.m. and noon. Right. No wonder they're ranked last in customer satisfaction.

They keep jacking up rates, adding channels we don't want (The Big 10 Channel...really?). But they don't have enough techs to come to our house for over a week? We personally know people who work there. That's crap service. Hire some techs!

Paul brought our bedroom TV out to watch for now, but the lower channels do not come in well. Grrrr. I'm not a happy camper and I'd think the company would want to keep people like me happy - customers since 1988 they told me when I called today...we might have to consider our options.

No comments: