Friday, July 22, 2011

Blogger comments

You have defeated me! I've tried to comment on a couple blogs - Kimmy McFee is in Okinawa and is writing about her experiences in that foreign country while she teaches swimming lessons to service men and womens' children.
kims adventures abroad

And I used to be able to sign in under my Google account to comment on daughter Amy's Blog. Though she must be burned out as she hasn't posted much lately.
amygizzle

Alas, I try to sign in, but I just go round in circles and it never posts. So if you don't allow anonymous posts - I gave up! I don't know what changed, cuz I used to be able to post. Frustrating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I tried to comment on your posts yesterday with absolutely NO success and somehow today it is letting me!! I started blogging with my old AEA email and now I can't get rid of the dang thing. I think that is what is goofing me up. But who knows????

I love your blogs! You have such a great sense of humor and I often smile/laugh or cry, whichever is appropriate when read them.

I so agree about the budget impasse, but frankly I am blaming a certain party, which will not be named here. haha

lgold said...

I was able to comment on your blog too. Maybe my blog unclogged thing! Ha ha