Monday, November 3, 2014

Joan Collins massaged me

No...not her.

The masseuse Joan. My physical therapist told me about her masseuse who happens to have the same name as a famous actress. My last masseuse, moved to California. I've written before about my issues with my personal space. Once I find my touching "peeps" I don't like to change. I've only had a handful of hair stylists in the past 20 years. Most times I've been forced to switch by their moves - I've not left them because I've been unhappy - even if I might have been a little bit.

So...needed a new masseuse. This one made me feel comfy right away. And she has the hands of an angel. Her business is All About Massage on 86th and Douglas. Ahhhh. Just what I needed. Without the bitchiness of the actress - a gal we all loved to hate on Dynasty. My shoulder has been a bitch, lately just like actress Joan Collins. It needs some TLC so it starts treating me nicely.
Joan "angel hands"

Joan worked on it for an hour. It's amazing what those people do. She could tell exactly where the hurt was. Hats off to you Julia Hoilien - my High School classmate and friend who does this work each week in her hometown just outside Bolder, Colorado. There is such caring in those hands. I appreciate the work they do.

No comments: