Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm off

View at the Gulfview - this year we'll be on the 21st floor.
We're off to Marco Island for a few days. I'm leaving my beloved Dell behind. I know...cold turkey. But I'm determined to get back in touch with all things non digital. Okay you got me - I'll have my Blackberry. hehe.

But no watching TV whilst surfing NY Times, Washington Post, Facebook, Huffington Post, Wall Street Journal. Yeah, I usually make the rounds - the curse of being a fast reader - I get ALL the bad news.

I am looking forward to bonding with sisters Cindo and Betso, and their adopted sister Paul. We'll power walk on the beach, read by the pool, talk about our lives, have cocktails and eat at our fave places.

Cindy's husband Brian Lefebvre (whom everyone calls Bolder or Oldie Moldie Boldie)is going through a medical issue - a serious thing that Cindy and he will need to deal with once she gets home. I'm sure we'll discuss that a lot. Betsy is a nurse by training - is married to doc Wayne and will have some valuable input.

It's definitely time for my post winter vacation. I was getting a bit sour at work, with my life in general. I need my Marco break! TTFN!

No comments: