Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ahhhh

I had my toes done yesterday. Top Nails in Waukee once again. I went there a year ago before my Marco trip and decided to trip it again. Last year the young man did my pedicure, but this year a young woman got the nod.

I was lucky to walk in and get right in - she revved up the massage chair and heated up the water for my footsies. I love the routine! Into the water and out - then she removed my old polish. My foot "artist" rubbed my legs down with sea salt and then put some oil on them. It was fantastic.

As a sidenote she put the polish I purchased on too. And a top-coat. She was insistant that I should push the button on the chair and run the massage. It did feel pretty good - in fact I felt better than I had all day. My pedicure turned out pretty well - but the overall experience was well worth the $30! (including tip)

Today was "Tornado Drill" day at work. We had to tromp down the stairs to the tunnels deep in the bowels of the state offices near the State Capitol. It's very loud there, but I'm sure quite safe!

No comments: