Friday, April 18, 2014

Loss of a family member - Trip to St. L

Uncle Bill passed away last night. He was in hospice and was on my mind a great deal the past couple days. Still it's hard to accept. His funeral will be next Friday - Paul and I wouldn't miss it.

Thanks to all of you readers for your thoughts and prayers during Bill's illness. My Aunt Marty - who bugs me if I don't write this blog, and my cousins Richard, David and Amy appreciate it. I'm sure they're happy Bill is no longer struggling with his illness. But that empty spot where he used to be looms large.

Today Paul and I are heading to St. Joseph and Kansas City, Mo to move Judson to St. Louis. We're moving most of girlfriend Kara's stuff too. They've leased a place in a trendy part of town. I hope it's not a third floor kinda place! Pictures to follow.

Happy Easter all, if I don't get back to blogging before then. 

No comments: