Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I returned from 10 days in sunny Florida to snow

Well kinda.
 
My office cubicle was covered with this snow-like stuff. All surfaces. A note on my desk said - "See What You Missed". Well played Jeff Fiagle, well played.

Oh how nice it was in Florida this year! The weather was fabulous - best ever I think - from the day we arrived to meet Cindy and Colby at the airport to the day we left.

When we arrived, we ate shrimp and drank beer at the Crazy Flamingo. It's tradition! During the week we walked on the beach - some 35+ miles. Colby and Paul fished. We even ate the shark they caught. We celebrated Cindo's birthday at Fin. It was fun. There was cake! No singing.
Birthday girl and son Colby


We cleaned up for the birthday extravaganza
Mom's tree - a bit more crooked every year...
Enjoying oysters our last night
Sisters!

Paul was proud of his shark

 
My favorite beach!

 
There isn't much else to write about our week. Rinse repeat. Beach walk, pool, drinks, supper - with people I love. It was just what the doctor ordered.

No comments: